Most of us have never been properly taught how to apply make-up and we try to teach ourselves.
Whether you want to learn the basics or explore advanced techniques, your make-up lesson will be individually tailored for you
Make-up lessons are perfect if you are wanting to change your style or updating your look.
For you individually, with a friend, a loved one or as a group, our make-up sessions are enjoyed by mothers and their daughters, friends and best friends whether you are in your teens, twenties, thirty-something fourties or golden years.
A make-up lesson is a great idea for Mother’s Day, Valentine’s Day, Christmas or a Birthday
Before we start, we’ll talk about the look you want to achieve: easy and natural-looking, subtle or statement?
You will learn:
- How to prepare and prime your skin
- Highlighting and contouring to compliment your features
- Creating the perfect base foundation – selecting the right colour and finish
- How to achieve defined brows
- How to create stand-out, smoky eyes or natural look
- How to apply eye make-up to accentuate your eyes
- How to create the perfect lip shape – bold or subtle
- How to sculpt and accentuate your cheeks
You will go home with a detailed guide covering everything you learnt during the lesson – plus: a prescription of products we recommend for your skin type.